Below are few possible reasons which might be blocking you from downloading songs
- Inconsistent internet: At time, app does not get consistent network when you are in a zone where 2G/3G keeps breaking or you are on the move, downloading does appear slow or patchy.
- Download over Wi Fi only setting is ON:
- Launch Wynk Music
- Go to Settings
- Go to 'Network Usage'
- If you are not on Wi Fi but want to continue downloading songs, please turn OFF the setting.
- Download Manager is not enabled (Android users):
- Go to Settings on your phone. You can find the settings menu in the app drawer.
- Go to Apps
- Go to All
- Go to Download Manager
- Please clear data and enable the Download Manager
Please feel free to "Contact Us" via "Help & Support" section, which is easily available on your Wynk music app, with screenshots if you are still facing issues.